Pocket watches, popular in the mid-20th century, were once the standard men’s watches. Today, smart pocket watches are the technologically advanced descendants of traditional pocket watches. It can do more than tell the time. You can use it to make phone calls, check messages, and in some cases, capture video. Other features may include heart rate tracking and sleep pattern tracking. It’s like a smart pocket watch with a chain instead of a strap.
A device can become a smart pocket watch only if it reminds us of a traditional pocket watch. So while you put your smartphone in your pocket and use it to tell the time, your smartphone is not a smart pocket watch.
The most normal thing is that this type of watch is round. However, through the different decorative motifs or the engravings on the covers, it is usually given a more ornate and handmade touch. However, one of the trends that are seeing a lot is that of simplicity in design.
Monohm Runcible – luxury pocket watch
Monohm Inc. California-based startup, unveiled an eccentric recording of a smartphone with a circular smartphone pocket watch at MWC 2015. Interestingly, the stone-shaped device called Runcible is called an “anti-smartphone” by its creator. Monohm Runcible is conceived as a product that allows users to stay connected to the modern world without the dazzling bells and whistles of traditional smart devices by not alerting users to beeps, notifications and alarms.
Let’s see the key features of the Monohm Runcible luxury watch.
- The Runcible features a 2.5-inch round screen with a resolution of 640 x 640 (256 PPI),
- 8 GB of internal memory and a 7 MP rear camera
- The connection interface has a 3.5mm headphone connector and a USB port. The gadget supports WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 and may have an irregularly designed 4G LTE.
- Initially, it was supposed to work with Firefox OS-based operating systems, but after Mozilla stopped developing Firefox OS for mobile platforms, the company switched to Android. Currently, this watch running with BuniOS, a derivative of AOSP 5.1 Lollipop with open source technologies such as the Intel Crosswalk Project, an open-source web application runtime.
- Runcible is a fairly modular type. Users can open a “sustainably cut” wooden back panel and upgrade the hardware in the palm of their hand over time.
- The Monohm Runcible is priced at $ 399 for a base model called the Runcible Babbage and $ 499 for a premium “Adventure” limited edition variant called the Runcible Lovelace.
Fossil Smart Watch
This, in design jargon, is known as minimalism. It can really be found in any design of any object. From furniture to clothing, this trend has taken over different sectors of design.
This pocket smartwatch, easy to take, clip-on bag/clothes, take in hand, suitable for outdoor hiking, very wellbig face, easy to read, a good sports partner for you.
- Multi-functions: Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Thermometer, Weather forecast, Stopwatch, Countdown timer, EL tail light, Alarm, Dual time zone display, Calendar, Sunrise and sunset times, Waterproof, Shockproof, standby ‘experience.
- This watch’s backlight is a little dim; Cell safety button, professional movement with digital display for precise timekeeping, protective tempered glass, better than normal glass, protect the watch from scratches.
- A high level of waterproofing is suitable for swimming and snorkeling in approximately 164 feet of deep water, not for diving and pushing buttons in the water.
- Compass: A good tool helps the adventure to find the right direction anywhere. Note: Keep away from large metal products such as appliances, metal bridges, or any strong magnet object.
SPOVAN Smart Watch Pocket
Multifunction: GPS, A-GPS, Lbs, G-Sensor, and other multiple positioning methods. Two-way call. Phone holder, Sos emergency help button, pure button operation, more convenient and faster, mobile APP can view historical track playback, set the electronic fence, alarm clock, mobile app real-time client online clock location digital, large display. GPS Positioning Pocket Watch: power GPS chip.
Card pocket watch: Micro Sim card, insert SIM card (small card), when using an independent cell phone, two-way call. This android pocket watch has a specification of the standard Micro SIM installation card (that is, and iPhone 4 / 4S, Samsung Note 4, Samsung i9300, i9500, and other models of the same card), only support mobile card Unicom to open 2G network data traffic.
Samsung Gear S3 Smart Pocket Watch
This is another Samsung product worth mentioning in this list. This smartwatch is great in many ways, one of which is compatibility with Android and iOS devices.
However, if you want to use it on a smartphone other than Samsung, you need to install various Samsung applications. Otherwise, you can successfully connect to your smartphone using your smartwatch. The Samsung Gear S3 also features the innovative rotating bezel design of the Galaxy Watch.
It features 4GB of onboard storage and a 1.3-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 360 x 360 screen resolution. It is a smart pocket watch with Bluetooth and can be connected to WiFi. Samsung’s Tizen OS is an excellent smartwatch OS by itself. However, compared to Google’s Wear OS and Apple’s WatchOS, TizenOS still has a long way to go.
SEWOR Retro Quartz – High-end pocket watch
Sewor is another great smart pocket watch for you. It is another perfect choice for you. This pocket watch is of gold quality and comes with a leather gift box. Almost all reviewers give positive comments about this product.
SEWOR Watch drives innovation and is nurtured by consistent quality and brand personality. SEWOR has become one of the most technologically superior watchmakers, from mechanical movements to unique gold-tone technology to premium construction.
Let’s see the features of SEWOR Retro Quartz – A high-end pocket watch.
- Accessories: faux leather gift box + two kinds of chains
- Metal chain length 365mm 14 inches, leather chain length 350mm for necklaces or linked to bags
- Unique classic dial with Roman numerals.
- The Smoonth’s back cover allows for drilling. For safety, the front end is made of acrylic instead of glass.
- Perfect for formal or casual wear and bandages.
- 100% brand new with a premium finish and precise gold-tone mechanical movement.
- No need to use batteries. Turn the button on the top clockwise for about 15 to 20 turns.
- Similarly, you can check the current time. We used expensive materials to make the product more impressive and of high quality.
Custom Apple watch
Because of the operating system, there is no applications system available on other watches with the alternative operating systems mentioned above. This is a blockbuster smart pocket watch.
However, this smartwatch makes up for its shortcomings when it comes to fitness features. Your smartwatch tracks your training progress almost accurately and automatically.
- Innovative rotating bezel makes it easy to use
- Attractive user interface
- Excellent fitness tracking
FrontRow portable Smart Pocket Watch With Camera is an innovative way to catch up with the world of online technology. Not surprisingly, it has received a lot of attention from websites, blogs and tech enthusiasts. FrontRow Camera has three modes to choose from camera, video and history. The camera and video are pretty trivial, but the story mode is for this device. In story mode, the camera takes pictures every 3-5 seconds for up to 16 hours and places them in the video when the day’s shooting is over (the most important moment to select the one you choose). You can also edit time-lapse videos and edit photos you don’t like.
This FrontRow FR smart pocket watch has the following features:
- The watch can capture hours of experience and create dynamic first-time lapse sequences. This watch is a complete balance of experience and style. It has a versatile holder for stylish belts, chain adapters, clips, etc.
- Setting up a FrontRow camera is very easy. You can run the version of the Android operating system and connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi or using Bluetooth.
- Also, the watch has an LCD touch screen for device control, photo preview, video playback.
- But that does not mean that the camera needs your phone to perform its magic, as the camera can work independently.
- You need a phone to watch videos remotely, upload photos and videos to your phone (of course) and share your work on social media.
Fitbit Ionic – Modern pocket watch
The Fitbit Ionic smartwatch has a whole list of features that come with great battery life, sleep insights, mobile payments, software updates, and just about everything. The Fitbit Ionic not only offers a rugged, lightweight design with a beautiful display but also adds built-in GPS and custom swimming capabilities not found in previous Blazes. Let’s see the important features of the Fitbit Ionic – A modern pocket watch.
This modern pocket watch has the following features:
- Fitbit uses a manufacturing technology called nano moulding technology. It combines plastic with aircraft-grade aluminium for a lighter design.
- Fitbit uses a manufacturing technology called nano moulding technology that fuses plastic and aerodynamic aluminium to achieve a lightweight design.
- One of the cool features of Ionic is Fitbit Pay, which is a platform built into the watch. This means that you can buy it without a mobile phone or wallet.
- Another important smartwatch feature that Ionic is proud of is music playback. You can add a track to your watch and listen to it on all your Bluetooth headphones.
- With a new and improved heart rate monitor, smart messaging, mobile payments, and all the features Fitbit users know and love, the Ionic Fitbit is the leading smartwatch.
ManChDa – Mechanical pocket watch
ManChDa men’s vintage mechanical pocket watch is one of the most luxurious watches. The Accurate mechanical movement provides accurate time. However, ManChDa made this luxury watch for men. This is an elegant and luxurious design, but the price is minimal. It also produces six different colours. The exquisite design makes it suitable for gift purposes.
As the name suggests, it certainly has a slightly hungry aesthetic, a romantic Victorian atmosphere mixed with the edge of the postal industry. At the same time, ManChDa is a discreet option, and it is not so obvious to carry around every day.
This mechanical pocket watch has the following features:
- This mechanical pocket watch has a transparent front and back that gives you panoramic views of the gears while working indoors. It’s a pocket-sized scene. Be sure to get people’s attention when you take it out to a dinner party or office.
- This watch includes a long chain with a hook and is a high-quality product with a luxurious antique design.
- Another feature of this model is the luminous indicator, which means that time can be read even in dark places. On the other hand, the face is made of Acrylic instead of glass – a more durable option.
- In addition, the movement of the watch is a manual mechanical style. However, it mainly focuses on the unique design of the Phoenix case and the hollow pattern.
- Also, it weighs 2.43 ounces and has a round shape with an analog display. ManChDa also offers a 100% guarantee and free return options.
Steampunk Vintage Roman
This digital pocket watch has the following features
- Capture multiple hours of experience and create a dynamic first-person timelapse
- Live broadcast on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- Versatile mounts for stylish straps, chain adapters, clips, and more
- A mobile application that instantly transfers content to your smartphone
- LCD touch screen for device control, image preview, video playback