The use of too many wires often creates a mess and connection problems at the workplace that needs lots of time and money to get repaired. Projector applications are wireless modes of connecting with the screen via your phone for an efficient ambiance for constant access of contents among the team members. All you need to do is connect the phone with the Wi-Fi of the projector and the rest of the works will be done by phone projector app itself. Using your phone as a remote you can do all primary and secondary things like rotate or zoom the screen, mark anything important and a lot more.
How to project a mobile on a screen?
You can project a mobile screen on the wall with the help of android projector apps that you can download available in your android play store that connects your mobile to the projector via Wi-Fi. Your phone then acts as remote and you can control the screen absolutely by your android projector.
So, here is the list of five best projector app for android mobile:
Panasonic Wireless Projector
Panasonic Wireless Projector is an application for android users to project documents of your presentation without any cables. It also allows you to locally send documents, screenshots and images by the built-in camera of the device data to a flat-panel wireless display. This mobile projector app supports wireless connection of /PDF /JPEG /PNG/Screenshots and many other file formats from an android device. This is a quick and trouble-free way of projection of documents, PDF, PNG; as it is highly beneficial at the time of teamwork.
Pros of this phone projector app are as follows:
- This mobile projector app can rotate and zoom in/out images any time required using a pinch gesture also provides a facility of flipping of pages of your content with flick gesture.
- With a special command embedded in this application, it can send a captured screenshot from the Android device in just a shot directly to the screen.
- This projector app for android mobile allows you to connect up to 16 multiple android devices simultaneously to the projector via its “Multi-live” mode wirelessly.
- The camera function allows the wireless projection of captured images on the android phone for a faster method of working as a lot of time is wasted for the sharing of images.
- Explaining with a pen is an old human habit; explaining via this app becomes much as its marker function allows any freehand drawing by your fingers on the documents, web pages, or images at the time of presentation.
- For an easier connection of projection, this projector mobile app supports two ways of connection which are S-DIRECT based connection or simple network-based connection.
- Panasonic wireless projector runs on devices that support the Android operating system 5/6/7/8/9/10 but preferably on Android 6 and above.
- The contents that are projectable are: PNG, PDF and screenshots files
Here are few cons of Panasonic wireless projector:
- The files created in PowerPoint presentation (.PPTX/PPT), Excel (.xlsx) or Word (.doc) are not supported on wireless version .2.6.0 or later
- Few android versions like Android 4.4 are not supported in version .2.6.0 or later.
- Size- 5.7 MB
- Rating- 3.7/5
- Downloads- 100k+
It is application software used in the presentation of images files documents both connectionless and connection-oriented (LAN) on the receiving device i.e., projector via your android devices. It is available free on Google play store.
Pros of this application are as follows:-
- Enables sharing and previewing of media files like photos and PDF documents wirelessly.
- The images taken on the individual devices that are the Android phones can be directly transmitted to the receiving device that is the MultiPresenter stick for projectors.
- Apart from the wireless transfer of media and images this phone projector app web page can also be transmitted and viewed directly from the Android phone to the receiving device.
- Mirror display is a special feature of this application; this feature allows the transmission of anything displayed on the Android phone directly to the receiver by the process called screen sharing.
- It also enables us to free-hand writing of anything needed that is displayed on the screen like images or documents by fingers.
- Mobile projector apps provide a feature that is pointer function it enables you to point at any point of the screen you want sitting with Android phone at a distance without any wired connection
- This projector app for android mobile provides the facility of a multi-screen display that is images can be collected from various devices at the receiving device and displayed at a time.
- Images transmitted on to the receiving devices via multiple senders can be simultaneously displayed.
- This projector mobile app is also provided with projector control functions such as muting, zooming, or scrolling through the screens and many other interesting features.
- This application supports 11 different kinds of languages live English Spanish Italian German Korean French and many more.
- The latest version that is 1.2.1 is compatible with Android 10.0 and has also resolved the mirroring issues.
Cons of mobile projector apps are-
- If the device runs on the Android 8.0 connection is unexpectedly disconnected.
- The device switches to another known network if available raising connection issues.
- Size-5.6 MB
This is possibly the most useful app for those who use projectors. It is an intuitive mobile projection application for wirelessly transmitting your project images files and other presentation related documents allowing you to travel lightly and present you from the Android device and effortlessly displaying your content.
Pros of this android phone app are:
- Epson iprojection enables you to display document images and a lot more stored in your Android device.
- The pairing of the mobile app with the projector becomes a lot easier with the facility of QR code scanning,
- Thismobile projector app provides easy access to the displaying of the images stored in your Android device.
- Apart from media, this projector app can also display web pages.
- This app provides you the feature of absolute control over the projector at any time you want.
- Sending files online is a great advantage of this application enables you to send from your email and cloud storage app to the projection app and save it in the device.
- You can underline or highlight any part of the screen with the marker facility available which is exactly similar to a like a pen to a paper
- This Android projector app enables you to share the screen of your Android phone directly on the projector.
- The excellent feature about this application is it can connect up to 50 devices and uses a moderated feature to manage the entire display feature
- Android mobile app enables you to share radius projected images with all the devices connected to it
- The device can directly use the integrated camera of your device to access the images captured.
However, there are few activities that this device lacks those are:
- There is no sound for video playback available on this android mobile application.
- Mirroring the image of this mobile application is also not possible.
- This projector app for android mobile does not provide the facility of multi-display.
Projector Quick Connection
This is a projector app for android mobile which enables us to send pictures, docs files and website contents to the compatible projector devices over a LAN (Wi-Fi) connection using android smart devices. The app allows us to control the projector via their iOS devices and android also. It is a free software phone projector app from the Office Suites & Tools part of the Business category. This application currently supports English and last updated on 2020-06-19. This mobile projector app is available for download from their website as well as from Google play store for free. However, the download site is secure and safe for downloading if you prefer to download it is free and easy to access.
Pros of this projector app for android are as follows:
- You can use a smart device to easily control your device for a smooth presentation
- This projector app for android supports projection of documents (.pdf), pictures (.jpeg, .jpg) and webpage.
- This Android projector app provides remote controllable features like volume, mute, standby/on, input and many more.
- The projector quick connection can access the images from the camera roll and projects them onto the projector.
- In the case of android devices you have the option to store PDF files to folders directly as it supports “open in….” feature.
- Projector Quick Connection has the feature to find projectors on the network by using the Auto Discovery function automatically.
- This projector app supports four devices at a time i.e. can split into four screens at a time.
- In the case of image files, this mobile projector app supports the facility of the slide show.
- It also provides the option of changing the names of your input button.
- This mobile projector app provides maker facility for marking and highlighting at the time of the presentation from your phone screen any moment you want even sitting at a distance from your projector.
- Messages are shown depending on the source of light showing the errors if anywhere the lights are blocked using the fan, lamp and different types of airflow error.
- You can project websites and bookmark them so that the frequently visited sites can be easily opened for fast access.
- This phone projector app has the option to click shoot images by both front and back cameras and display it.
Cons of this projector mobile app are:-
- Does not work with the HDMI cable.
- Finding the projector via this app sometimes becomes difficult.
- Size- 25 MB
- Rating- 3.5/5
- Downloads- 100k+
Barco projector control
The phone projector application is very useful as we don’t have to connect the project to your PC or any other device. To start any program as it gives us the full privilege with a projector so this is why this Barco projector control app is used a lot. An Android projector application that is easily accessible for free in the open market. This is useful in an operating project as quickly and effortlessly after linking to the same wireless router it takes place for the standard remote control this also provides as many more functions like us they are easy to set up changing with internal projector test patterns it also helps the user to change quickly between two separate projects along with this there are also have many other pros such as:
- A lamp is also known as a projector bulb which helps in reflecting light.
- A shuttle is used when there is a need for an entire blackout in any platform.
- PIP is a quality which mostly used to enhance the live camera feeds. As we don’t use the old remote design so adjusting the size of the image with lenses control with shift zoom and focus adjustment can be done very easily.
- Menu navigation on projector OSD when any projector is positioned in the roof with adjustment of setting we can manage however the projector is going to work or perform.
- Test pattern selection after any project is switched on the test button is pressed on the remote to control the panel. Left and right buttons are pressed to cycle all the time for the available test pattern.
- Projector diagnostics permits quick on-site tests and tests whether the interconnection of the projector is working without any requirement of the breakdown of the projector it is also used for test input and output connection and outgoing voltage of communication plug.
- There are many misunderstanding about this projector app there that we need to have the same version of Android phone as the projector one to run this app does not require a continuous update as another mobile phone as we don’t use the old remote design so adjusting of the size of the image can be done very easily.
But there are some cons about this Barco projector control app:
- That it sometimes can unable to connect to other devices.
- This app also does not have any property to control the movie projector which is very much needed.