Yousign is a certified software solution for generating verifiable digital signatures. This application is a French class leader and already has a significant customer base with over 4000 clients.
Sign documents electronically using Yousign
Yousign operating system is very simple and adapts to document dematerialization. You can safely dematerialize handwritten signatures and digitize the process of digitally signing documents. Select a signer, drag a paperless document to sign it, and a designated individual can add a digital signature to the document.
- You can sign any legally binding document in any format, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, and more.
- Commercial documents (contracts, quotations, etc.),
- The signing of personnel documents (employment contract, etc.),
- Financial records, etc.
Yousign works with monthly subscriptions per user model, either through the Saas software or using its API in the per-signing package subscription model. The various models we offer can be adapted to all needs and applications, whether SMEs or large structures. You can save your company time by switching from paper to electronic documents. By dematerializing signatures and establishing digital signatures as a standard, companies have the opportunity to respond better to the market.
You can use it immediately. Due to its ease of use and the short training time required can be launched and executed immediately. This solution allows enterprises to develop their activities by dematerializing all documents.
A secure solution of stochastic value
As a trusted third party, Yousign provides confidentiality with a secure and legitimate solution to the digital signature issue of European companies that Complies with European law.
The data from this digital signature software is stored in the secure and reliable infrastructure of two data centers in Europe. Yousign assists in the creation of signatures and maintains an audit trail for each signature.
With Yousign e-Signing software, you don’t have to waste time printing contracts, signing with pencil and paper, rescanning, and sending them to recipients. Digital signatures protect signers and allow them to sign documents online, thus overcoming the geographical distance between contracting parties. In this way, the data processing workflow is automated.
Follow a few simple steps to see how digital signatures work when you are invited to sign a document with Yousign.
You will receive an email asking you to sign the document electronically. Alternatively, it can be integrated into the application used by the client.
However, the signing process is the same in both cases
- Invitation to digital signature
- Read all documents that require a signature
- Full-text field
- Click the Sign or Deny button
- Send and enter the security code into the signing interface
Let’s take a closer look at the five main steps.
- Step 1: Invite to the digital signature.
- It is triggered when you receive an email or signature invitation (for third-party apps). When you receive the email, click the “Access Document” link.
- Step 2: Read all documents that require a signature
- This second step is significant to the company. You need to read all the documents you want to sign. You will not be able to access or sign the following document without reviewing the entire document.
- Step 3: Fill in the text field.
- Text fields may be included when reading all documents. You may need to complete them to sign the documents.
- Step 4: Click the Sign or reject button.
- After reviewing all the documents, you will have the opportunity to “Reject” to explain why you reject the signature or click “Sign.”
- Step 5: Send and enter the security code into the signing interface
If you sign the document, a security code will be sent by SMS to verify your identity. Enter the code in the signing interface and click the green Sign button to sign all documents at once.