Xur is an agent of nine vendors who sells all the exotic armors, engrams, exotic shards, and the consumables in barter for strange coins and the moles of light. He also appears in different locations from the Tower and Vestian outpost every weekend. You can find Xur today’s location in this article. He is now back by providing random calls. Therefore, the exotic merchant provides the excitement that he has done in a very long time. It includes the xur destiny 2 exotic merchants of gear. This merchant will appear every weekend to sell his game’s most wanted items. He will exchange his items in return for the legendary shards. Now, when you are just a casual player and have limited shards to spend, it is challenging to understand which product is worth buying. Here Xur comes into the picture to help the individual decide on which product to buy.
Locate your XUR:-
Xur is very important when you want the great advantage against your guardians, which are in the crucible and the powers of the darkness. Therefore it is crucial to find Xur regularly. It is not necessary to demand for the sniper, patience, and time. Xur has another great weapon available with it. The other option is to wait for the obsidian mind helmet and the praxis fire chest plate’s helmet or find xur location every weekend and get those gems available with them. Xur being very mysterious will show his face only on the weekends between 5 am EST on Friday and Sunday. He will be seen on the Tower or the reef. His location is constantly changing between the reef and the Tower, and to find him is a challenge in itself.
Here, the very sophisticated tracking equipment will locate him and save your time in finding your xur and spending more time saving your galaxy from the total darkness.
There are maps available on the site for the Tower and the reef to locate the Xur. It is one of the most sort-after questions that is asked around nowadays. It is said that xur is once again back by making some of the random calls; therefore the exotic merchant provides the most excitement than he has ever provided in a very long time. Therefore the xur will be around from Friday till Tuesday. The guide for the timings of the xur will be updated after he usually arrives.
Location of XUR in Destiny 1 and Destiny 2:-
The Xur location in destiny 1is found in any places; he is found near the hall of guardians in the north tower near article 99-40. He may also be found in front of the wooden doors, ship Wright area of big tower present near the dead orbit vendors. He keeps on changing his location every weekend; therefore, always be alert. Destiny 2 players will locate the Xur in the Hangar tower, Winding cove present in the EDZ. The Rig of the Titan, present on the emperor barge on the Nessus, is also available.
Some of the easy steps to find Xur are
- Firstly turn on your console.
- Secondly, log in before you start the play because limited internet connectivity will limit your play.
- Thirdly, then go to the Tower as the Tower is the hub for the social and commercial hub for destiny, and this place is where the Xur hangs out.
- Fourth, find the Xur in the Tower. Xur can be found in various places in the 90-40 tower etc.
- Fifth, always be attentive to the sounds of quotes as it will be easier to hear than to see them.
- Sixth, then you will be able to shop or buy the stuff you need. Remember that Xur buys only in exchange for strange coins, motes of light and this cannot be refunded. Therefore always be sure of what you are buying.
What does Xur sell:-
Xur location of Destiny 2 player have been waiting for the Xur to appear and sell his exotic items. The weekend players were keenly waiting for the Xur to come with the surprises. Every weekend players will benefit from all the surprises offered by Xur:
Whenever Xûr is back in the Tower every week there in the Hangar,
He will be selling:
- Prometheus Lens: some Energy trace rifle -29 Legendary Shards
- Citan’s Ramparts: the titan gauntlets,- 23 Legendary Shards
- Orpheus Rig: the Hunter leg armor- for 23 Legendary Shards
- The Stag: Warlock helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
For some of the excellent FPS games which are available in general and Destiny 2 game in particular, therefore follow this and receive some gifts
Return of XUR:-
Destiny 2 players have been waiting for Xur’s return because with XUR comes exciting chances to get weapons and other exotic items for sale. He appears at 6 pm BST in a seemingly random location and offers rare gear in exchange for legendary shards that you can collect from dismantling legendary gear or completing activities.
However, Xur locations are very specific inspite of being random. His locations include Winding- Cove from the EDZ, Giant’s Scar on IO, The Rig on Titan, the Emperor’s Barge on Nessus, or the Hangar in the Tower. This week, players that are looking to purchase new items from the Xur can head over to the hang Tower, standing on the back stairs of the Hangar, and pick up his latest offerings. Xur will be around until noon EST
It is said that destiny 2 is much better than destiny 1 in the actual game mechanics. It is said that Destiny 2 Xur location has much more content and consistent update available in that model. Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 players are waiting for the Xur to return and allow them to buy exotic items for the game.
The Xur location destiny 1 gives the chance to buy weapons and most erotic items. He usually comes at six p.m BST in a very random place. He then offers very rare gears in exchange for the legendary island that the player can collect from dismantling the gears of the legend and completing the activities. Though the Xur locations are usually specific, like in the Tower, sometimes it is found in the reef.
- 7 Best Seo Tools For Website Analysis, Seo Ranking Checker, Keyword Rank Checker
- How graphic design impact our lives in 2021
- How to Avoid Equipment Theft on a Construction Site
- How to Correctly Expand Your Business’ Online Presence
- Microchip Crisis to Wipe 100,000 Off UK’s Vehicle Production for 2021