Popularly known for political campaigns, voice broadcasting effectively reaches out to many people with a similar message.
However, businesses are now incorporating the idea of voice broadcasting to improve their efficiency. So what are voice broadcast services for a company?
Voice broadcasting for businesses is the ability to connect and communicate with customers on a large scale. It is a mass communication technique that allows broadcasting telephone messages to multiple, probably hundreds or thousands of call recipients simultaneously.
Voice broadcasting involves pre recording and sending automated voice calls to all phone numbers using a single phone number and a centralized system. The call recipient can listen to the recorded message and interact by pressing specific keys on their keyboard.
The system is developed to detect the pressed keys and react to them by either playing another recorded message or directing the call to the nearest available agent for further queries. In other words, voice broadcasting is an Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
Components of Voice Broadcasting System
You should be aware of the components of a voice broadcasting system to choose the right one for your business correctly. Some necessary features of a voice broadcasting system include
- Database – A database consists of the details of a phone recipient and their phone numbers.
- Dialer – A predictive and automated dialer is necessary for dialing out the recipients’ numbers.
- Analytics – It’s for providing analysis and reports of your campaign’s performances. The component helps you in improving.
- Recording – These are digitally recorded messages to be played depending on the directory of a situation.
- IVRs – This component facilitates the call recipients’ engagement, offers the platform to indicate their opinions, listen and react to messages depending on the pressed number on the keyboard.
How to Use Voice Broadcasting
Voice broadcasting is a popular digital marketing strategy used by many companies. Some industries that have embraced this method include insurance, telemarketing, direct sales, real estate, automobiles, healthcare, and much more.
The method is ideal in sales and marketing to generate leads and increase the conversion rate. The fact that it’s prerecorded makes it limited, although there are different ways that you can use it. Some non-intrusive uses of voice broadcasting services include
- Surveys – You can use voice broadcasting for doing surveys. It’s ideal because the prerecording can ask all the concerned questions and all the call recipient has to do is dial a number on their keypad.
- Reminders – Voice recordings are ideal for passing out reminders to your customers on any upcoming product, service, subscription, etc.
- Corporate Announcements – Companies use voice broadcasting to make corporate announcements to all the employees, suppliers, or customers.
- Event Invitations – Businesses can pass event invitations through the use of voice recognition. All they have to do is mention the day, time, and necessities.
- Notifications – Instead of wordy notifications, voice broadcasting can be an excellent way to pass some information.
Benefits of Voice Broadcast Services
There are several benefits to enjoy from the use of voice broadcasting. Some of them include
- Voice broadcasting reaches out to many people at the same time.
- Voice broadcasting is a cost-effective and affordable on-time investment that requires a setup fee and low installation.
- A voice broadcasting software provides reports and insights on the metrics of the businesses.
- Voice broadcasting software is simple to use.
- Most video broadcasting software integrates with your CRM.