Now, it is possible for Paypal Users to directly transfer money to their Paypal to Gcash Account within a fraction of a minute.
And with money in Gcash, can be withdrawn at any ATM nationwide with Gcash MasterCard. It brings a huge relief to the freelancers and the work-from-home employees as it cuts off the traditional cash-out time from Banks to just within 24 hours.
Here is a detailed stepwise process for carrying out the same transaction.
Steps to send money from Paypal to Gcash:
As we know, it has become much more convenient for users to transfer instant money from their PayPal Account to their Gcash Account, yet another question that strikes some users’ minds is How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Gcash. For such queries, refer to the steps mentioned below:
Connecting Paypal Account to Gcash Account
- Login to your Account in the Gcash Application
- From the Side Menu, Click on the Link Paypal Account
- Enter your Paypal Login Details in the prompted Paypal Page and Click Authorize
- After successful Authorization, you will be prompted to a confirmation page with Account Details.
Note: To Link Paypal Account to Gcash, Know Your Customer (KYC) must be validated in the Gcash Account.
The above-mentioned steps are used for linking Paypal Account to Gcash.
Instant Fund Transfer – Anytime, Anywhere
Now, to transfer funds from Paypal to Gcash Wallet, follow these steps:
- On the bottom left corner of the Home Page, Click Cash-In.
- Select Paypal to Gcash Option
- In Cash-In from option, select the preferred currency of the available account balance and in Amount, enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Click on Next
- In the next screen, select the original currency and Click on Next
- Now, confirm the transaction by tapping Proceed
- And Here we go, the transaction is complete and you will be notified of the same through SMS and E-mail.
- There are other Cash-In Options available on the Website.
- Users can also check the details of transactions in the Transaction Summary
Withdrawal of Gcash Balance using ATM
To withdraw Gcash balance through Gcash MasterCard from ATM:
- Apply for Gcash Master Card from Gcash Caravans
- Log on to globe.com.ph/gcash/products-and-services/gcash-MasterCard and fill in the required details for the application
- Once you receive your Master Card, you can withdraw your account balance from any ATM or Gcash Outlets within the Nation.
Note: Other Currencies can also be withdrawn from your Gcash Card if it is received in your Paypal Account setup in the Philippines.
Conditions for Linking Paypal Account to Gcash
- First Name and Last Name must be the same on both Paypal and Gcash.
- Both Accounts must belong to the same user.
- KYC must be validated on the Gcash account.
- The Paypal Account must be registered as an Individual Account.
Note: Business Accounts will not be accepted for linking with Gcash.
Charges for withdrawal from Paypal to Gcash
It is a popular query among many Paypal Users about the Fees for Transferring Balances from Paypal to Gcash Wallet.
As of now, Paypal does not charge any amount from its users to withdraw balances to Gcash. It offers free-of-cost and real-time withdrawal of Paypal Balance to Gcash.
You May Also Ask:-
How much is the exchange expense from PayPal to GCash?
The great thing, PayPal to GCash finance exchange is free of charge. You merely ought to withdraw the minimum sum of P500 and appreciate free handling. With bank exchanges, you’ll get to pay a settled exchange charge for each PayPal withdrawal, depending on your bank. You moreover ought to pay P50 after you handle less than P7,000
Why I can’t transfer my money from PayPal to GCash?
PayPal may have set restrictions on your account due to a few reasons: unauthorized utilization, account limits, doubtful movement, or a dormant account. To resolve this issue, check your PayPal account for limitations and follow the terms and conditions, at that point relink to GCash to be able to cash in once more.
How can I withdraw my cash out of PayPal?
In case you need to pull out your cash from the PayPal app:
1. Tap PayPal Balance on the home screen.
2. Tap Withdraw Funds.
3. Follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.
Paypal provides a hassle-free way of withdrawing balance to Gcash to its users and has no hidden charges, unlike other merchants. A user can receive funds from across the world in their Paypal Account and can easily withdraw up to 100,000 Philippines pesos per month to their Gcash Wallet.
Gcash balance can also be withdrawn easily through Gcash Master Card which can be used for shopping at about 33 million merchant stores throughout the World. Apart from the website, www.gcash.com, Gcash also has a mobile application available for Android and IOS.
So, if you are new to Gcash, at least give it a try.