Signaturit is a trusted service provider that offers innovative solutions in the areas of electronic signatures (eSignatures), certified delivery (eDelivery), and electronic IDs (eIDs). They are all Regulation (EU) Nos known as eIDAS. Compliant with 910/2014 and US E-SIGN and UETA laws.
Digital Signature: Legally send and sign documents.
Submit a signing request from any device (desktop, tablet, mobile) with full legal validity to sign contracts and documents. No application is required to sign.
Certified Registration Delivery-Securely sends documents.
Prove the sending, receiving, opening, and accompanying documents of email or SMS.
Electronic identification: Safe authentication.
Scan and read passports and ID cards.
With thousands of clients in more than 40 countries, their trust services streamline process efficiency by streamlining day-to-day internal and third-party transactions.
All of the services are compliant with the eIDAS regulations, the laws governing trust services in the EU, ensuring compliance with the laws and regulations of all electronic transactions conducted through Signaturit.
The Signaturit API accelerates the adoption of digital signatures and makes it easy to integrate the online document signing process into your workflow.
You can test as many APIs as you like without paying. Just create a developer account and get started.
Signaturit is the easiest way to sign legally valid documents without installing an application. their solution is intuitive for signers and is fully optimized for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
They comply with all EU requirements for providing advanced electronic signatures, and as a European-based company, to authenticate parties involved in the transaction, such as biometric data captured during the transaction. They guarantee the protection and privacy of all the information you need. Signing process. And the documentation sent through their platform.
Types of integration
There are two ways to integrate Signaturit into your current workflow. In both scenarios, you get all the information you need from the signing process, including events, real-time updates, and various status updates for reports.
Incorporating Signaturit into your web application allows clients to sign documents on your site within an iframe. This means that you don’t have to leave the website or wait for the email to start the signing workflow.
You can send a signing request directly from your current systems, such as BPM, ERP, or an intranet with the signature information of the person you need. The signing process is completed with Signaturit’s intuitive interface.
- Signaturit: The smartest digital signature solution for sending and signing documents on the go.
- Digital signatures are regulated in most developed countries, including the European Union and the United States, to allow their legal use.
- Signing is a service that allows users to manually sign documents in a digitized format via any mobile device. Allows recipients to sign attachments received by email.
- After logging out, the service will automatically convert the attachment to a signed, time-stamped, and stamped PDF document.
- This is a cross-platform application. This means you don’t have to use a specific device (only a device with a touch screen is needed). All you need is a valid email address and an internet connection on your mobile device. It is completely independent of email management software, Web browser, etc. they uniquely identify the signer and prove the electronic evidence generated during the signing process.
- The purpose of Signaturit is to lead the online world in terms of digital signatures of documents, provide the process with the highest legal validity possible, and consider advanced electronic signatures according to the definition established in Law 59/2003. To provide services. Regarding digital signatures and the provision of legally valid evidence in the process.