The technology revolution in digital fields made reactions in marking for products and labels, marbles, arts, metallic marks, engraving, etc. Now easier than ever, the image, number, markings, and passcodes are possible with any material. There are many benefits, and time-saving has happened in the industry. The best automatic laser marking machine is now available and making good performances in the industry.
The Marking Machines Now With Laser Technology:
Laser marking machines are now used to create a lasting mark on a surface using a beam of mass light. The types of laser marking applications found in industrial and domestic markets are:
- Annealing is a heat treatment that used in works such as shaping, stamping, forming.
- Carbon migration – the burn chemical changes to the black image or numbers used in coding and other places.
- Discoloration – by the heating process, the color has been changed to the newer version.
- Engraving is the standard engraving done with the healing process as the image is sent through the device to compress the images while heating.
- Etching – This method is used in coloring codes with permanent color inks.
The Laser Marking Technology involved very commonly used products or parts required every day. Laser marking machines are now available in the automated and high-speed process, leaving permanent marks on various materials such as steel, aluminum, copper, cardboard, titanium, glass, wood ceramic, plastic, paper, etc. Any parts or completed products can mark with alphanumeric drawings, patterns, designs, product codes, logos, etc.
Laser Marking Working Methods Features:
Laser marking is equipped with a flash of beam light to compress marking on the surface of any material. The light beam changes the chemical property on the material’s surface and alters the material’s appearance. This light beam targets only a particular space, allowing the laser mark machine to make precise, rich quality, higher contrast marks which is easy to read or scan. This laser marking process is featured for applications requiring accuracy and permanency within critical areas to apply.
Advantages seem as this machines are essential to every industry and the key points such as,
- High Resolution with Permanent marking which capable of printing on various codes viz. Alphanumeric, Logo, QR/2D/1D codes, scannable codes, etc.
- High Speed of making in the industry can mark 2000 and above characters per second.
- Cost-effective as it contains no fluids or any consumable inks or colors to run the marking
- There is no limit recommended printing on a single surface selected any number of lines or font can be printed within the box of window places
- The high uptime and considered in maintenance, also no wear and tear; hence, there is a contactless marking method.
- Easy adaptability to any software and design can instantly focus on printing or marking projects.
The above points are helpful while you are going to select automated laser marking machines. The competitive price and the service availability are both considerable while the purchase of such machines. Go digital, shift the gear of high-tech laser prints to your product.